TACSIM is an owner operated Specialist Safety and Security training company, based in Gauteng. Our owner, Dean Clark, has vast national and international experience in training both professionals and private citizens within the field of Specialist Safety & Security. TACSIM strives to provide quality training that meets the needs of our clients. Our focus is to provide a competitive service through realistic training that advances your skills development one step at a time. We cater for security companies, corporate companies and individuals. TACSIM has a staff of dedicated personnel that wish nothing more than the very best for their clientele. We believe that the customer’s needs are what drive TACSIM to provide top rated training interventions.
Work and Training Experience:
- Former South African Military Practitioner. He is a registered Facilitator, Assessor and Moderator with various Regulatory Bodies including SASSETA (Safety and Security Sector Educational Training Authority), PFTC (South African Professional Firearms Trainers Council) and HABC (Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance).
- Over 10 years of Operational Experience in the field of Specialist Protection and Training.
- His qualifications include; International Teachers Award, Firearm Instructor, Firearm Training Counselor, Self Defence Instructor, Driving Instructor and Non-Lethal Weapons Instructor.
- SAQA Qualification 50480: Further Education and Training- Firearm Training.
- Dean has been utilised as a Training Program Evaluator for the South African Professional Firearms Trainers Council.
- Numerous training intervention materials that Dean has written and compiled have been approved by various Regulatory Bodies.
- Dean is a Dedicated Sport Shooter Status with a reputable Shooting Association and has competed in a number of National Competitions where he has gained prestigious rankings and awards.
TACSIM holds the following Registrations:
PFTC (Professional Firearm Trainers Council) Accredited: T1704006
SAPS (South African Police Services) Accredited: 4001016